3 Star Hotel Delcloy
Our promotions of the moment
WINTER HOLIDAYS between february 13th 2021 and march 27th 2021 - end of the offer on november 15th 2020
SPRING HOLIDAYS between march 27th and june 26th 2021 - end of the offer on january 31th 2021
Discover and visit the Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat peninsula
Your host in Delcloy
Stay in a hotel with a soul, whose charming buildings nestle harmoniously in the heart of a wooded park. A hotel where our teams are at your disposal to ensure that you feel perfectly at all times during your stay.
Your holiday in the mythical "baie des fourmis"
Located only 10 km from Nice and Monaco, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, a small peninsula of 248 hectares, offers its visitors the charm of a preserved and enchanting site. A true oasis of greenery in the heart of the French Riviera, with more than 300 days of sunshine per year, it is an ideal destination for holidays: beaches and tourist paths along the shoreline, allow you to evolve in a sumptuous natural setting where luxurious villas and magnificent gardens crown this Eden.
The Chapelle Saint Hospice, the Ephrussi de Rothschild villa-museum, the many Belle Epoque villas bear witness to a past steeped in history and culture.
The seaside paths between sea and land, laid out and lined with Aleppo pines, extend over 14 km to make simple short walks or real hikes. You will be amazed by the beauty of this nature, the lush Mediterranean vegetation favoured by its mild climate.
Also enjoy the hinterland of Nice and discover Italy: walks, sandy beaches, amusement parks, museums, typical villages... are just a few of the activities offered by this magnificent region that is the French Riviera.
WALKS AND HIKES IN PROVENCE
Great sportsman or simple curious, you will be able to explore the region with hiking activities. The network is vast, with marked circuits and well drawn loops. Many itineraries will take you to discover splendid landscapes and monuments:
- Discovery of the bay
- Hiking: the Maurice Rouvier walk (1.3 km - accessible to all), the Pointe Saint Hospice tour (3 km - easy), the Cap-Ferrat tour and its superb panoramas (7 km - medium).
- Trail of customs officers (seaside) to go around St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
- Walk to the citadel of Villefranche.
- Walk in the heart of St-Jean, to discover the beautiful and imposing villas (villa and garden Ephrussi de Rothschild in particular).
- Ports and beaches of Beaulieu sur Mer.
Discover here our page dedicated to hiking to discover our most beautiful regions on foot!
The surprising advice!
Taste the specialities of the region: socca, stuffed pies, chard pie....
At the Kiosk, we tell you ALL
The Kiosk informs you about the many activities and visits not to be missed A real information point in the heart of the hotel about the sites to visit, the leisure activities in the vicinity, the advice on walks, walks and events, our know-how accompanies you for organised excursions* or for the ticketing of the following tourist sites:
- Océanographic Museum of Monaco
- Nice sightseeing tour by bus...
Excursions* with guide: Eze, Antibes, St-Paul-de-Vence...
*With an extra fee
Contact the Service Excursions Côte d'Azur for information on excursions during your stay in PACA (content, practical details, etc.) and for advance bookings: email@example.com
- The villas Kérylos and Ephrussi de Rothschild are 10 minutes walk from the hotel, the shellfish museum.
- Eze, Antibes, St-Paul-de-Vence, Monaco....
- Regional craftsmanship: discover the passion of the blacksmith at the Lou Ferrouil eco-museum in Gilette, the cradle of perfumery in Grasse...
Not to be missed
Don't miss these events during your family holiday on the Côte d’Azur:
- The Nice Carnival: from 15 to 29 February 2020
- The Menton Lemon Festival®: from February 15 to March 3, 2020
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- HALF-BOARD PACKAGE: Half board accommodation (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the times indicated, access to the club's sports facilities, daily cleaning, wifi.
Options: Full board - Animals allowed* - Parking. * Welcoming cats and small dogs (less than 8kg). Only 1 animal per accommodation, not allowed in the common areas. Dangerous animals are not allowed.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.