3 Star Resort Les Jardins de l'Atlantique
Port-Bourgenay - Sables d'Olonne
Your host at Les Jardins de l' Atlantique
Well-being and relaxation stay, playful and lively, sporting and cultural, authentic and gastronomic with a cuisine of ocean-coloured terroir... With us, everything is planned to meet the pleasure of everyone and satisfy young and old!
Staying at Sables d’Olonne
Ideally positioned between the ocean and a pine forest of more than 80 hectares, Les Jardins de l'Atlantique, our Three-Star Resort, is in the ideal location for you to get your energy back in a thalassotherapy stay in the Vendée! Its position, 200m from the yacht basin and close to the Sables d'Olonne, its position is an illustration of the charm of the Vendée with everything conveniently close by.
The Vendée has the advantage of offering a variety of settings while benefitting from its exposure to the Atlantic. Here, wild nature is close to the urban centre of Sables-d'Olonne making it a unique setting. Oyster cultivation, fishing and the salt marshes are to be found alongside dunes, cliffs and the coastal forest, creating the Vendée’s unique landscape.
In addition to Sables-d'Olonne, the region is full of interesting and historical places to visit such as La Rochelle, the Route des Salines, the islands of Ré and Noirmoutier and the Poitevin Marshes.
- Les Sables d' Olonne, its embankment and lighthouses, salt marshes and oyster farmers...
- Le Puy du Fou®, the Historial de la Vendée, the Chocolate Museum, the Marais Poitevin, the Roseraie de Vendée...
- The Vendée coast: the route des Salines, St-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and its sardine fishing port, the Mareuil wine-growing estate, La Rochelle and the Roseraie de Vendée...
The surprising advice!
At the end of the Mine beach, a hiking trail allows you to discover the cliffs of Le Payré and the lagoon of Le Veillon from another angle.
At the Kiosk, they’ll tell you EVERYTHING
The club's Kiosk informs you about the outings, walks and events not to be missed in the region.
Every week, excursions* are proposed by a guide: Les Sables d'Olonne, the beach of Le Veillon, La Rochelle, the Château de la Guignardière, the park of Le Puy du Fou®, the islands of Ré and Noirmoutier, the Marais Poitevin...
* With supplement
Discover the region in a more authentic way.... Package of 3 excursions proposed by our guide among: oyster farms, Mourat wine cellars, the chocolate museum, the Pearl of the Gods museum, the Roseraie de Vendée.
From 11 November to 1 December 2019, from 1 to 7 December 2019 and from 04 January to 08 February 2020: 42€ / person, transport, entrance and guide included.
- Golf courses with preferential rates: Port Bourgenay (500m), la Domangère (28 km) and les Fontenelles (40 km).
- Horseback riding, mini-golf....
OUR PRICES INCLUDE
- HALF-BOARD FORMULA: Half board accommodation (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports facilities (excluding bowling), daily cleaning, wifi, outdoor parking. Except for special stays. Christmas and New Year stay in All Inclusive package. The New Year's Eve celebrations of 24 and 31/12/19 included.
- Options: Double room occupied by one person - Full board - Animal*.
- ALL INCLUSIVE Formula (during the school holidays): In all Vacances Bleues clubs, during the school holidays, opt for the All Inclusive formula which includes full board and drinks package detailed below. Only during the school holidays.
- UNLIMITED DRINKS option (during the school holidays): At the restaurant: during meals, red, rosé or white wine carafe. At the bar: (depends on opening hours): soda, draught beer, aperitif (kir, aniseed-flavoured alcohol, and regional alcohol), hot drinks, detox drinks, sparkling water... For children: Fruit syrup, soda, hot drinks, ice-creams, snacks... Only during the school holidays. This option is sold compulsorily for all persons (adult, child) of the same file having chosen the half-board or full pension formula. Wear the corresponding bracelet required. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
- RENTAL PACKAGE: Accommodation, towels and household linen, maintenance kit.
- Options: End of stay cleaning - Comfort package (beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning, change of towels on request) - Animal*. **from the 4th night for a stay of 7 nights.
- "ESCALE RELAXATION" FORMULA CARE INCLUDED IN HALF-PENSION: Accommodation in a double room according to the formula chosen for 4 or 6 nights, the catering formula chosen and the following treatments: 1 aquatic scrub, 1 light facial, 1 relaxation bath, 1 waterjet mattress, 1 cranial massage, 1 back massage.
- Options: Full board.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.
*Welcoming cats and small dogs (less than 8kg). Only 1 animal per accommodation, not allowed in the common areas. Dangerous animals are not allowed.