3 star Residence Le Méditerranée
Our promotions of the moment
Discover & visit the Mediterranean coast!
Appointment with.... Your host in the Mediterranean
Come and drop off your luggage in the heart of this building from another century, updated with the greatest care. Let yourself be guided and pampered by the whole team who will give you their little secrets about the region and its activities, so that you have only one desire: to come back...
Your activities on site
- Relaxation: in our elegant lounges or in the Mediterranean garden.
- Petanque court, table tennis, French billiards, board games...
With supplement: group sophrology sessions (1 hour) every Tuesday morning. Exceptional experience!
CYCLING & MOUNTAIN BIKING INFO
An ideal site to combine the discovery of a region with the pleasure of cycling!
Routes in an Esterel that will delight the most experienced eyes and mountain bikers. Some routes to Agay or the Dramont are for families a little sporty!
Hikers discover the splendours of the Esterel massif!
Bordered on one side by the Mediterranean Sea and on the other by its famous red rocks, the Esterel is amazing in its beauty and nature! You will pass from coves to rock on easy, moderate or sporting routes.
Follow the guide!
The kiosk informs you about the many activities and visits not to be missed.
Every week, an accompanying guide offers you excursions* to discover the region.
Ticketing service: excursions, museums, parks, shows (Marineland®, Aquasplash®, boat trips)...
Why come to Saint-Raphaël on holiday?
Before going to meet Catherine, a few words about this very famous seaside resort that is Saint-Raphaël to better locate her. Between Cannes and Saint-Tropez and 65 km from Nice airport, this quiet little town in the heart of...
The Golden Corniche
Over 40 km and linking Saint-Raphaël to Cannes, the iconic road, inaugurated in 1903, is carved out of red rock and overlooks the sea bed with extraordinary transparency. In a wild landscape, breathtaking and breathtaking views of the Esterel massif.
To practice nearby
- Hiking in the “Esterel massif”
- 2 golf courses, tennis courts, thalassotherapy centre, Olympic swimming pool and plenty of marina, boat excursions, diving, Saint-Raphaël nautical club with catamarans, windsurfing, paddles....
To visit nearby
- Saint-Raphaël, the basilica of Notre-Dame de la Victoire, the San Rafeu tower and its breathtaking 360° panorama, the museum of prehistory and underwater archaeology, the old town
- Sand Beaches, mysterious inlets, secret coves...
- The harbour of Agay, natural gateway to “the Esterel massif”
- Fréjus, the Episcopal City has been listed historic monument since 1908, the Roman aqueduct, the Cathedral of “Sainte-Léonce” and its cloister, the Archaeological Museum and the Amphitheatre.
- The Mimosa Route: symbol of the sun and gold, the smell of mimosa is omnipresent for more than 130 km from Bormes-les-Mimosas to Grasse via Saint-Raphaël (from January to March).
OUR PRICES INCLUDE
- RENTAL FORMULA: Accommodation (Friday to Friday), TV, bed linen, wifi. Comfort package included for stays of 1 to 3 nights.
Options: Continental breakfast served in room* - Comfort package (beds made on arrival, cleaning at the end of stay, change of towels on request)** - End of stay cleaning - Parking - Animals. *to be booked on site / ** from the 4th night, to be booked on site.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.