3 Star Hotel Les Chalets du Prariand
Discover and visit the Megève Heights and its Savoyard villages
The most beautiful stories begin with a link...
Offrez-vous une parenthèse dépaysante, loin du tumulte citadin, avec vue sur le Mont-Blanc. Notre équipe est aux petits soins pour faire de vos vacances un séjour de rêve. Vous pourrez allier ski, balades dans la région, détente dans notre espace forme et activités au sein de notre hôtel grâce à nos nombreux équipements de loisirs.
In the heart of Haute Savoie, facing Mont-Blanc, the 3-star hotel Les Chalets du Prariand is located 1.5 km from the center of the resort of Megève, half an hour from Alberville du Beaufortain, 45 minutes from Chamonix and 1 hour from Annecy and Geneva.
In addition to the winter activities, a multitude of magnificent sites are to be discovered:
- The typical village of Megève
- Les Aravis mountains
- Chamonix: The Mer de Glace glacier, the Aiguille du Midi and its Alpine museum.
- Yvoire and its gardens beside Lake Léman (1 ½ hour excursion by car)
- Annecy and the Lake of Annecy
- Albertville, Conflans and le Beaufortin
- The Plateau d'Assy and the Green Lake
At the Kiosk, they’ll tell you EVERYTHING
For your skiing holidays, the Kiosk offers you a varied programme of activities depending on the season:
- Snow-shoe hikes are offered several times a week.
- Les Chalets du Prariand also offers the possibility of hang-gliding.
- Alpine skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing: the Domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc [Mont-Blanc recreation area] covers Megève and various areas.
- Free shuttle to the town centre and free links to the ski slopes.
- Many recreational and sporting activities at the Megève sports centre.
- "Winter experiences" in partnership with the Compagnie des Guides de Megève: off-piste skiing, ice climbing, paragliding, sled dogs....
- In addition: every week, snowshoe hiking proposals in partnership with the Compagnie des Guides de Megève to discover the region.
The Kiosk also offers information about the places to explore:
- The village of Megève: The snow-covered village, pedestrian streets, carriage rides, Christmas decorations and more.
- Geneva and Switzerland are very close
- Chamonix and the Mer de Glace glacier
- The ski slopes of Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- The Aiguille du Midi at Chamonix-Mont-Blanc: this site high in the mountains offers you a unique 360° view of Mont-Blanc as well as the entire mountain range.
- Other animations : La grande odyssée, international jazz festival, Christmas village
Discover all our mountain destinations for your next winter sports holiday! +More information
The Kiosk offers rambles and hikes every day, as well as weekly excursions and also provides you with information about places to explore during your stay in Haute-Savoie:
- The typical village of Megève: its narrow alleys, its little squares, its old stone bridges, its fountains, its unique Chemin du Calvaire [Way of the Calvary], with chapels along the way that retrace Christ’s Passion.
- Chamonix: the Aiguille du Midi, the Mer de Glace glacier
- The Val d'Aosta
- Le Beaufortin
- The medieval city of Conflans: this medieval city perches on the summit of a rocky escarpment (412m), and has an exceptional lookout post, dominating the valley and especially the confluence of the rivers Isère and Arly.
- Passy and the Green Lake
- La Roche-sur-Foron
- Switzerland and Italy are very close
The surprising advice!
Visit the Domaine de Coulairon, its reindeer husbandry, its sheepfold and have a snack in the Finnish "Kota" (Lappish hunting shelter) around the stove. A Nordic atmosphere is guaranteed!
NOT TO BE MISSED!
In July, the famous MB Race Culture Bicycle and Jumping International in Megève. In August, the Estivales de Megève (classical music).
To practice nearby
- Mountain bike: 2 gondola lifts and 1 cable car to access the paths.
- Many fun, aquatic and sporting activities at the new Megève Sports Centre.
- Golf Mont d' Arbois 18 holes and practice.
- Summer toboggan runs.
- Horseback riding.
- Paragliding, acrobatic course, rafting...
Events not to be missed
July: in Combloux and Megève: MB Race Culture Vélo, an extraordinary mountain bike race, the most difficult in the world! - Jumping International de Megève.
August: The Estivales de Megève, for lovers of classical music, the blues festival.
All the summer: enjoy the pedestrian streets and the many activities
OUR PRICE INCLUDE
- HALF-BOARD PACKAGE: Accommodation with half board (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the periods indicated, access to the hotel's sports facilities, wifi, outdoor parking. New Year's Eve on 24 and 31/12/20.
Options: Full board - 6 days package "Évasion Mont Blanc" - Pets.
Full board includes meals from dinner on the 1st day to breakfast on the day of departure.
You can also buy your packages at the reception desk at the public rate.
- RENTAL PACKAGE: Accommodation, bed, bathroom and household linen, cleaning kit, entertainment for children and adults at the periods indicated, access to the hotel's sports facilities, wifi, outdoor parking. * Comfort formula included for stays from 1 to 3 nights.
Options: End of stay cleaning - Comfort Package (beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning, change of bathroom linen on request) - 6 days package "Evasion Mont Blanc" - Pets
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Additional options, file fees, comprehensive insurance with cancellation without cause offered, tourist taxes payable on site.