3 Star Resort Plein Sud
Hyères-les-Palmiers / French Riviera
Our promotions of the moment
WINTER HOLIDAYS between november 28th 2020 and march 27th 2021 - end of the offer on november 15th 2020
SPRING HOLIDAYS between march 27th and june 26th 2021 - end of the offer on january 31th 2021
Discover & visit the Mediterranean coast and the Golden Islands!
Appointment with.... Your host in Plein Sud
Personalized welcome, festive cocktail, Gala dinner... Here, we offer you these little extras that make the difference. Our pride? Our customers, loyal for years, who define us as bringers of happiness.
A stay in Hyères-les-Palmiers facing the Levant Islands
The town of Hyères les Palmiers, 15 km east of Toulon, 84 km from Marseille and 50 km from St-Tropez, offers visitors a well-preserved corner of Provence at the foot of the Massif des Maures bordering on the Mediterranean.
With a stunning location and a Mediterranean climate that boasts more than 300 days' sunshine a year, Hyères-les-Palmiers welcomes you to the islands of Porquerolles, Port Cros and Le Levant, the Giens peninsula, its mediaeval centre and its Victorian districts.
Discover the Giens peninsula and its typical ports of Madrague and Niel, the Tour Fondue and the village of Giens at the tip of the peninsula. Take a walk on Almanarre beach, the perfect spot for kitesurfers and windsurfers, or enjoy the regattas featuring the most beautiful boats in the world, opposite the islands of Porquerolles, Port Cros and Le Levant.
The architecture in the mediaeval town of Hyères-les-Palmiers, facing the islands, is typical of Provence. Enjoy the glorious sunshine, the cool narrow lanes and the shade of the palm trees and admire the many craftspersons, markets, flower- and olive-sellers and the stalls selling freshly caught fish.
Further north, the valleys of Borrels, Bormes les mimosas and Sauvebonne are protected natural areas. Essentially agricultural, they are an ideal place to stroll and discover the products of the many orchards, vineyards or horticultural estates.
CYCLING TOURISM INFORMATION
An ideal site to combine the discovery of a region with the pleasure of cycling!
Plein Sud offers direct access to the cycle path of the Moorish forest. For the more experienced, tours through the landscapes of the Verdon or climbs to more than 1000 m.
Hikers discover the authentic Provence!
The Giens peninsula, Bormes-les-Mimosas, the Maures mountains, Porquerolles... so many magnificent sites nearby which offer easy, moderate or sporting routes.
- Le Vieux-Hyères, la Villa Noailles, Giens, Porquerolles, Port-Cros, le Levant...
- Cassis, Bormes-les-Mimosas, Toulon, Port Grimaud, St-Tropez...
- The Carmignac Foundation on the island of Porquerolles.... An encounter with contemporary art in the heart of a protected natural site!
The surprising advice!
A fragrant journey to discover the Mimosa Route. Between January and March, it is the ideal time to admire the thousands of small yellow flowers and take a look!
Find out EVERYTHING you need to know at the Kiosque
The kiosk informs you about the many activities and visits not to be missed. Every week: excursions* with an accompanying guide. Ticketing service for your excursions or tickets for museums, parks, shows...
In summer, Laurent, our Excursion Manager, welcomes you every Sunday morning from 9:30 am to present the week's programme. Registration is on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm.
* With supplement
Hyères-les-Palmiers is famous for a number of sporting disciplines:
- Watersports: canoeing on the famous Almanarre site, fun-boarding lessons, introduction to diving and diving courses, sailing school with instructor and water skiing. (supplement payable)
- Velotourism: discover this cyclists’ paradise with a ride along the many signposted routes available.
- Hiking tours.
- The beautiful beaches of Almanarre, Ayguade...
Visit our 3-star Club Delcloy in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat for a holiday in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- HALF-BOARD PACKAGE: Half board accommodation (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports facilities, daily cleaning, wifi, parking. Christmas and New Year stay in All Inclusive package, including New Year's Eve on 24 and 31/12/19.
- ALL INCLUSIVE Formula (during school holidays)
In all Vacances Bleues clubs, during school holidays, opt for the All Inclusive package which includes full board and the drinks package detailed below.
- UNLIMITED DRINKS option (during the school holidays):
In the restaurant: at mealtime, a carafe of red, rosé or white wine. At the bar (depending on opening hours): soft drinks, draught beers, aperitifs (kir, aniseed alcohol and regional alcohol), hot drinks, natural detox drinks, sparkling water... For children: syrups, sodas, hot drinks. This option is obligatorily sold for all persons (adults, children) in the same file who have chosen the half-board or full board formula. Wearing the corresponding bracelet is mandatory. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
- Options : Full board - Pets allowed - Confort Room on the sea side - Privilege Room on the sea side - Double Confort room occupied by one person.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.