3 Star Resort Domaine de Château Laval
Greoux-les-Bains - Verdon
Our promotions of the moment
WINTER HOLIDAYS between march 6th 2020 and march 27th 2021 - end of the offer on november 15th 2020
SPRING HOLIDAYS between march 27th and june 26th 2021 - end of the offer on january 31th 2021
30 hectares to discover, have fun, relax between Le Verdon and Le Lubéron!
Beautiful sunny days to recharge your batteries, nature and calm to rest... Welcome to this welcoming place in which we multiply the small attentions towards each of you.
Encountering fauna and flora
On the occasion of your stay, Jeannine Des Collines, botanical guide, offers you a guided visit in the park of 30 hectares of the hotel*** Le Domaine de Château Laval, at the meeting of fauna and flora. During your stroll take part in a conference "Tree energy" and the "4 elements". Young and old, discover the wonders of this luxuriant nature.
Discover the treasures of the Luberon
The nature park of Verdon, its gorges and hiking trails stretch out your arms. A magnificent playground in the land of caves and prehistoric caverns...
Located on the edge of the Luberon and the Gorges du Verdon, 15km from Manosque, 50km from the Aix-en-Provence TGV station and 90km from Marseille; come and discover Gréoux-les-Bains. The third largest spa and tourist resort in France, this commune enjoys a privileged climate.
Dominated by the Château des Templiers, this typical village of Haute Provence is a tourist paradise offering a wide choice of outdoor activities. Hiking or horseback riding, mountain bike rides, discover the Provençal scents of olive trees, lavender, thyme and rosemary. Stroll in the small villages around, browse the traditional markets, take advantage of the local crafts and terroir, contemplate the heritage of yesterday and today...
At the Kiosk, they will tell you EVERYTHING
An information kiosk is at your disposal for your excursions from the Domaine de Château Laval. It offers a wide range of brochures and leaflets to help you arrange your programme of activities and plan your visits to the region: walks, tours, performances, local events and excursions in the region. A ticketing service is also available.
Every week we propose an excursion program to discover the landscapes of the Alpes de Haute Provence and the local heritage: Gréoux-les-Bains, Manosque, the Gorges du Verdon, the lakes of Ste-Croix and Esparron, the Museum of Prehistory of Quinson, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, the Priory of Salagon, Forcalquier, the sunken valley...
CYCLING TOURISM INFORMATION
An ideal site to combine the discovery of a region with the pleasure of cycling!
Gréoux-les-Bains has received the Site VTT label. In partnership with the Tourist Office, 14 tours for all levels: discover the Gorges du Verdon, Sainte-Victoire, the Valensole plateau or the Lure mountain...
Hikers discover Provence differently!
The low gorges of the Verdon, the Cézanne or Imbut trails, the Provençal Colorado... so many evocative names for hikes through magnificent sites near Gréoux. Easy, moderate or sporting routes for all types of walkers.
The unusual advice!
In the heart of the Verdon Natural Park, rent an electric car for a silent and ecological stroll along the banks of the gorges.
The Verdon Gorges
This immense and magnificent canyon sits astride the départements of Var and Les Alpes de Hautes Provence and offers a wide range of activities:
- White-water sports: rafting, canyoning, canoeing, kayaking, etc.
- Water sports: on the lakes of Ste-Croix and Esparron and in the Gorges du Verdon, sailing, rafting, canoeing, kayaking, hydro-speed...
- Aerial sports: paragliding, free-falling, gliding ...
- Rock-climbing, hiking, horse-riding, mountain-biking and more
Exploring and visits
The villages of Haut-Var, Aups, Tourtour...the Valensole plateau and its magnificent fields of lavender, Roussillon and the Provençal Colorado with its flamboyant ochre lands, the museum of Prehistory in Quinson, the Luberon Regional Nature Park, the summits of Montdenier or Grand Luberon, the Gorges de Trévans, Moustiers Sainte-Marie...
For your evening’s entertainment at Gréoux, there are also:
- There are shows, cabarets, themed evenings and games evenings arranged by the Domaine de Château Laval
- The Casino (one-armed bandits and table games, bar and restaurants, floor-shows, tea dances, shows, etc.).
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- HALF-BOARD PACKAGE: Half board accommodation (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports facilities, daily cleaning, outdoor parking, access to the bicycle room, wifi throughout the estate.
- ALL INCLUSIVE Formula (during the school holidays):
In all Vacances Bleues clubs, during school holidays, opt for the All Inclusive package which includes full board and the drinks package detailed below.
- UNLIMITED DRINKS option (during the school holidays):
In the restaurant: at mealtime, a carafe of red, rosé or white wine. At the bar (depending on opening hours): soft drinks, draught beers, aperitifs (kir, aniseed alcohol and regional alcohol), hot drinks, natural detox drinks, sparkling water... For children: syrups, sodas, hot drinks.
This option is obligatorily sold for all persons (adults, children) in the same file who have chosen the half-board or full board formula. Wearing the corresponding bracelet is mandatory. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
- Options: Full-board - Double room occupied by one person - Animals.
- RENTAL PACKAGE: Accommodation, TV, bed linen, towels and house linen, maintenance kit, entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports equipment, outdoor parking, access to the bicycle room, wifi throughout the area.
- Options: End of stay cleaning - Comfort package (beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning, change of towels on request) - Animals.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.